inspirational moral stories for students | Freedom from Demerit

Inspirational moral stories for students | Freedom from Demerit:- It is a matter of time that Guru Nanak Dev, along with some of his disciples, was going somewhere along the jungle. By the time he arrived in the middle of the forest, the night had passed and he became very dark.

Seeing this, Gurunanak Ji told his disciples that civilized people should not travel during the night. That is why we will have to spend the same night tonight and as soon as the morning comes, we will move forward from here to our destination. Upon listening to Gurunanak Dev, his disciple stopped there. 

After that, they started resting there after eating food. Then suddenly there came a thief who was scared for some reason. He fell at the foot of the thief Guruji and began to say that Guruji I am a thief and I am quite bored with my life.

I want to improve now. You all see the path to go from darkness to light, so please guide me also. Guru Nanak Ji after thinking quite calmly after thinking for a while, said that it is okay to steal from you today and leave lying and everything will be all right. The thief accepted Guruji and walked from there. After a few days, the thief came again looking for Guru Nanak and said on his feet bowing to his forehead. Guruji said that as you said, I tried my best to do the same. But in spite of this, I did not even steal and neither to lie.

So you tell me another way to get away from these two odds. Then Guruji said that whatever you have to do but where you steal in the night, steal it in the morning and admit that you have stolen and told those who have lied in the day, go to the evening and tell them You have lied. 

The thief reassured the teacher and departed from there. After many days Gurunank was again passing through the forest. Only then that thief saw cutting wood in that forest. Guruji looked at him and asked if you were doing what I told you to do.

So that thief took the head down from shame as a reply and said that I did not do that as Guruji said you. It was quite easy for me to tell you the solution but when I used to steal someone and I could not accept my mistake by going to her in the morning, I felt very embarrassed to do so. 

So I left to steal and lie. Guruji smiled at this saying that you are feeling lazy in saying this thing. After all, this was the same thing as you wanted. You got rid of these two evils.

Result - This story teaches us that we should always keep our own virtues and good people.

Friends, I hope this "inspirational moral stories for students | Freedom from Demerit!post is very knowledgeable for all of you. if you like this inspirational moral stories and share it with your friends and relatives.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post